Friday, December 6, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds

This week's Fabulous Finds are below. It is not hard to find things I adore on a daily basis let alone during the holiday's when everyone has their halls decked and trees trimmed. 
Hope you enjoy this weeks' eye candy. 

Isn't this kitchen just yummy? I can just imagine it filled with family, friends, food and lots and lots of laughter.


 I love the classic gray and white of this room. The crisp linens of the bed are complimented by the soft curtains and glow of the simple garland.

The minimalist look of this bathroom has a warmth to it due to the natural wood and the wall of windows let let's in mother nature's beauty. I would love to soak in that tub, and I think my whole neighborhood could fit in the shower! Ha ha.


The same furniture, yet very different feel and look. It's amazing what a wall color or pillow can do!


It's so hard to pick a favorite Christmas decoration as I love most all of them! This classic, antique Santa brings heartfelt memories to mind of Christmas' past. Love.


Chevron is everywhere. Sometimes it can get a little overwhelming, but I love this rug from One King's Lane. Available in multiple colors...always a bonus!


Sometimes you just need an escape, especially this time of year with the hustle and bustle of the holidays. This space speaks to me. It says, "Grab a cup of coffee, and a good book(or design magazine) curl up by the fireplace and relax."


I love winter because I love boots and sweaters. This look doesn't disappoint. Love the combination of plum, cream and black.


I live by quotes. This one is perfect for this time of year!


What are a few of your favorite things? I'd love to see them!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips